Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Drink the Water - Detox Water for Beautiful Skin and Craving Control

I have found that flavoring my water has done wonders for making me want to drink it all day. This past week I tried the Dr. Oz Fat Flush Water (see post HERE) and I drank at least 3 liters of it every.single.day. Win!

This week I am wanting to continue staying on top of the water consumption while switching up the flavors a bit to keep it interesting. I found this Detox Water that said it was helpful for beautiful skin and craving control. Not to mention the flavors sound amazing. Bonus! Here's what is in it:

1 lemon, sliced
5 strawberries, sliced
1 apple, sliced
handful of mint leaves
1 tsp cinnamon

When I got home from the grocery store yesterday I prepped 4 servings of just the fruit and mint (I'm going away this weekend so I don't need as much as usual) and popped them in the freezer. Before bed last night I put one serving in my pitcher along with the cinnamon and filled it with water so it would be ready for this morning. Easy as can be!


I like the taste although I had to get used to having cinnamon floating in my water. But I'm definitely going be drinking this up over the next few days and enjoying it. What are your favorite ways to spruce up your water?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...