Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 2 Weigh-In

Two weeks down! I'm feeling really good about the progress I am making. Not even so much on the scale (although of course that is great) but just the daily changes, continued motivation, and positive choices. It feels good to be doing the right thing for my health and my body!

Let's see what the scale has to say. I started out 2 weeks ago weigh 318.6. Last week I lost I whopping 9.6 pounds coming in at 309. This morning I got up and weighed in at 307.4. That means I have lost another 1.6 pounds. That makes my total loss so far 11.2 pounds! Honestly, I would have loved to have at least hit 2 pounds this week as that is my weekly goal to stay on track but I know that I lost big last week so it balances out. That and we had a weekend away celebrating our anniversary and I while I tried not to wildly over do it, I certainly was eating more than I would at home. I'm choosing to be happy that I can celebrate those life events without being super strict and still see a loss. I'll call that a win!

Here's my progress as I track it at weightchart.com. I have two more weeks to meet my first month's goal of losing 15.6 pounds. I think I can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...