Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Week 1 Weigh-In

One week down! I started this weight loss journey one week ago, although it honestly feels longer than that. Here are some of the changes I have made this week:

Drinking 3+ liters of water every day
Cutting coffee down to one cup a day or less
Trading out my cereal and toast breakfast for a smoothie/homemade juice and some protein
Light lunch
Portioning dinner and no seconds
No snacking after dinner time

Are we ready to hear the results? Last week I weighed in at 318.6 (you can see my first post HERE). Today I weigh.......309! Down 9.6 pounds this week. I am so happy with my results! I know that these big numbers won't last long but it's nice to get a good start since I have so far to go. It definitely motivates me as I go into this second week.

I am tracking my weight at weightchart.com so I will be sharing that here for an ongoing visual of my progress. You will see my start weight and the weigh-ins that follow (the blue points and line) as well as my current short-term goal (the orange star and line). My first goal is to lose 15 pounds in this first month. Here's what the chart looks like so far:



Here's to a good beginning to a long journey. Where are you at in all of this? I would love to hear your story, feel free to share below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...